Atomic Wallet: If you are familiar with the digital currency market, you know that wallets are of particular importance in this market.
With the help of a reliable and reputable wallet, and following a few simple tips, you can easily ensure the security of your transactions in this market.
So far, various wallets have provided services. Like the Binance company, which in a separate article, we have fully taught how to work with.
In this article, we are going to introduce another type of wallet called Atomic Wallet and teach you how to work with it.
Stay with us until the end of this article:
Introducing Atomic Wallet
One of the newest third-party wallets in the digital currency market is the Atomic Wallet. It has features such as high security, the ability to remain anonymous, the ability to support multiple digital currencies, performing atomic exchanges, and so on.
This wallet has features that are expected to become one of the safest wallets in the digital currency world in the near future.
Read more: Zero to Hero Digital Currency Training
Atomic Wallet Features
In the following, we will review some of the most important features of this unique wallet:
- This wallet supports 300 digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Etherium, Ripple, Tetra, etc.
- One of the important features of this wallet is that it is open source, so that transaction codes can be easily accessed and reviewed. Only the owners of this wallet should make sure that there are no viruses or malware in their system.
- This wallet can also be used on hardware or tokens to increase its security. As you know, if you use a token, the possibility of being hacked and abusing your transactions will be minimized, since Atomic Wallet is one of the safest wallets, if you also use a token, the possibility of being hacked will dramatically decreased.
- With this wallet, you can easily store, exchange, buy, send and receive any type of digital currency.
- Receiving cash is another feature of this wallet. Currently, this wallet also has the ability to support Fiat currencies.
- There is no charge for sending or receiving transactions with this wallet, and all network charges are set up to give users the assurance that their transactions will be stored in the blockchain quickly.
Step-by-step instruction on installing and using an atomic wallet:
In the following, we will fully explain how to install and use this wallet. To set it up, just follow the steps below:
To download the Atomic Wallet software, just visit the atomicwallet.io website. You can install this wallet on all supported platforms.
You can run it after the installation is complete.
Steps of wallet implementation
After logging in, you must create an account for yourself.
- Select the CREATE NEW WALLET option to create an account. (If you have an account and want to recover it, you must use the Restore from backup option.)
- In the next step, you must choose a suitable password for your account. Be very careful in keeping this password and never share it with other people.
- Next, you will be provided with a 12-word tracking code, which you can use in case of losing your password.
- In case of any error, select the option to send an error.
- In the next step, select Using Atomic Start.
- You logged in correctly.
Familiarity with the Atomic Wallet application environment
The following is a brief description of the program options:
Wallet: By selecting this option, you can see your wallet and the transactions made.
Atomic swap: If you use decentralized atomic swaps to do your trading, you have avoided any potential risks. For currencies that do not yet support Atomic swap, you can use the internal exchange option.
Exchange: We use this option for the exchange of digital currencies.
Buy Crypto: Using credit cards, you can use this option to buy Bitcoin, Etherium, Tetra, and other digital currencies.
History: With this section, you can view your transaction history. All transactions can be seen in this section.
Tools: The settings of different parts of the atomic wallet can be adjusted in this section.
Atomic wallet is one of the safest wallets in the world of digital currency, which is very convenient and easy to work with. As mentioned, if you use a piece of hardware next to this wallet, you have reduced the possibility of theft and hacking of your account to zero percent.